It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products.when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I did.
after the survey, i was asked to chose what products i like. I chose the anti-aging cream bella fleur. i was told that i have to pay shipping and handling though and i did received the product. I found out that they charged from my bank, $98.00.
when i called them they said that I did not cancel after the trial period. It was a gift and there was no trial period on my part.
I called again and again and I cannot contact them anymore because they always put me on hold which lasted forever.i want my money back I complied w/ the term of what I did.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- billing issue, it was a gift from doing a survey but i was charged.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Skin Care Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "I never received my product..."
- "I ordered a pair of high top red TIMBERLAND and a pair of light blue high top timberlands they sent both red with BIIGG *** sizes the dye is horrible..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."