Moreno Valley, California

It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products.when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I did.

after the survey, i was asked to chose what products i like. I chose the anti-aging cream bella fleur. i was told that i have to pay shipping and handling though and i did received the product. I found out that they charged from my bank, $98.00.

when i called them they said that I did not cancel after the trial period. It was a gift and there was no trial period on my part.

I called again and again and I cannot contact them anymore because they always put me on hold which lasted forever.i want my money back I complied w/ the term of what I did.

Review about: Bella Fleur Skin Care Cream.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bella Fleur Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss billing issue, it was a gift from doing a survey but i was charged. / $98
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bella Fleur?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Bella Fleur - Bellafleur, Revitify Serum, Synergy Life, Jersey Consolidated LLC, Linkstar Corp., Nutra Skin; are all SCAMS FROM THE SAME COMPANIES Bella Fleur "My story is not much different than the others here. I ordered the Free sample of the Bellafleur having to give my credit card to pay for shipping. $4.95. I..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more