It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products.when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I did.

after the survey, i was asked to chose what products i like. I chose the anti-aging cream bella fleur. i was told that i have to pay shipping and handling though and i did received the product. I found out that they charged from my bank, $98.00.

when i called them they said that I did not cancel after the trial period. It was a gift and there was no trial period on my part.

I called again and again and I cannot contact them anymore because they always put me on hold which lasted forever.i want my money back I complied w/ the term of what I did.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "billing issue, it was a gift from doing a survey but i was charged. " of bella fleur cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $98. Bella Fleur needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bella fleur cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bella Fleur.

Had an Experience with Bella Fleur?

Comments