It says on my e-mail from verizon that I won some products.when i click what it is, it says that i have to conduct a short survey & I did.
after the survey, i was asked to chose what products i like. I chose the anti-aging cream bella fleur. i was told that i have to pay shipping and handling though and i did received the product. I found out that they charged from my bank, $98.00.
when i called them they said that I did not cancel after the trial period. It was a gift and there was no trial period on my part.
I called again and again and I cannot contact them anymore because they always put me on hold which lasted forever.i want my money back I complied w/ the term of what I did.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- billing issue, it was a gift from doing a survey but i was charged.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Skin Care Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time. When I..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I have Cbeyond service for my business and they are terrible. I have been trying to activate 2 business mobile phone with them for over 11 days, I call them..."
- "I am a black lady that use wen and my hair come out in little balls and knots in the shower and when I blow dry I have..."
- "I never received my product..."