Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products...Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses to treat their customers.
I had no idea that I would be charged $200 for these products and as I recall no one chose to point out this information. And, to make matters worse, I was out of town on a family emergency for 2 weeks and when I returned I had not just been charged $200, but now an additional $200 (totaling $400 to date). A few days later another box from Bella Fleur was in my mailbox, which I am returning promptly unopened. Obviously, I expect a refund....
and for the total amount as this information was not clearly indicated. Also, I can't find on the website where to cancel this. This whole thing is ridiculous. And, the pump on the HOKU serum was broken when received.
I will definitely make a point to never order from your company again. I can't afford this type of trickery and misrepresentation... it has cost me dearly.. Hopefully, you'll do what is ethically and morally right and refund my $400.
Should you choose not to refund my money, I'll have no other option than to file complaints with the Texas State Attorney General as well as the Better Business Bureau. AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS.... CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT! You may contact me at 817-724-6202..
My name is Sue Phillips and my address is 1909 Lynbrook Lane, Arlington, TX 76015
PS...In order to make this complaint go through I had to check your Terms of Service box, but please know that I do, in fact, hold you responsible for my losses and would hope that the integrity of your company was worth more than what appears to be a scam on innocent customers who unfortunately made the poor choice of trusting that your company was reputable..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unclear and unethical business practice
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, pricing issue, damaged and what I consider unethical business practices.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Water Lily Wrinkle Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I went to the whataburger in Arlington texas. I went through the drive through and it took forever! 15 minutes top. When I opened the food it was all messy..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."