Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products...Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses to treat their customers.
I had no idea that I would be charged $200 for these products and as I recall no one chose to point out this information. And, to make matters worse, I was out of town on a family emergency for 2 weeks and when I returned I had not just been charged $200, but now an additional $200 (totaling $400 to date). A few days later another box from Bella Fleur was in my mailbox, which I am returning promptly unopened. Obviously, I expect a refund....
and for the total amount as this information was not clearly indicated. Also, I can't find on the website where to cancel this. This whole thing is ridiculous. And, the pump on the HOKU serum was broken when received.
I will definitely make a point to never order from your company again. I can't afford this type of trickery and misrepresentation... it has cost me dearly.. Hopefully, you'll do what is ethically and morally right and refund my $400.
Should you choose not to refund my money, I'll have no other option than to file complaints with the Texas State Attorney General as well as the Better Business Bureau. AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS.... CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT! You may contact me at 817-724-6202..
My name is Sue Phillips and my address is 1909 Lynbrook Lane, Arlington, TX 76015
PS...In order to make this complaint go through I had to check your Terms of Service box, but please know that I do, in fact, hold you responsible for my losses and would hope that the integrity of your company was worth more than what appears to be a scam on innocent customers who unfortunately made the poor choice of trusting that your company was reputable..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unclear and unethical business practice
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, pricing issue, damaged and what I consider unethical business practices.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Water Lily Wrinkle Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "THIS PLACE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ENTIRELY! I WAS TALKED INTO TRYING THERE PRODUCT FROM A FRIEND OF MINE WHO JUST STARTED WORKING THERE AND OBVIOUSLY HAD NO CLUE WHAT..."
- "I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed...."
- "I'm normally an incredibly forgiving and nice person and I worked in retail and customer service so I know mistakes happen and I know none of you want a novel..."