Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products...Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses to treat their customers.
I had no idea that I would be charged $200 for these products and as I recall no one chose to point out this information. And, to make matters worse, I was out of town on a family emergency for 2 weeks and when I returned I had not just been charged $200, but now an additional $200 (totaling $400 to date). A few days later another box from Bella Fleur was in my mailbox, which I am returning promptly unopened. Obviously, I expect a refund....
and for the total amount as this information was not clearly indicated. Also, I can't find on the website where to cancel this. This whole thing is ridiculous. And, the pump on the HOKU serum was broken when received.
I will definitely make a point to never order from your company again. I can't afford this type of trickery and misrepresentation... it has cost me dearly.. Hopefully, you'll do what is ethically and morally right and refund my $400.
Should you choose not to refund my money, I'll have no other option than to file complaints with the Texas State Attorney General as well as the Better Business Bureau. AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS.... CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT! You may contact me at 817-724-6202..
My name is Sue Phillips and my address is 1909 Lynbrook Lane, Arlington, TX 76015
PS...In order to make this complaint go through I had to check your Terms of Service box, but please know that I do, in fact, hold you responsible for my losses and would hope that the integrity of your company was worth more than what appears to be a scam on innocent customers who unfortunately made the poor choice of trusting that your company was reputable..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unclear and unethical business practice
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service, pricing issue, damaged and what I consider unethical business practices.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Water Lily Wrinkle Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "My mom was in a car accident around 7:40 pm on 8/25/15. My sister got there and was still on the cell phone. I could hear the guys cursing at..."
- "in 2010 I purchased a new heating an cooling system from Rheem . began having problems with the unit in 2012 , replaced the compressor , coil, an start capacitor..."
- "If you reply to an ad for a used vehicle for sale and the seller tells you they are in this military and that they are selling their vehicle which..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."