Bella Fleur - Bellafleur, Revitify Serum, Synergy Life, Jersey Consolidated LLC, Linkstar Corp., Nutra Skin; are all SCAMS FROM THE SAME COMPANIES

My story is not much different than the others here. I ordered the Free sample of the Bellafleur having to give my credit card to pay for shipping. $4.95. I received the free sample and never opened it. 2 weeks later my card was charged $98.41. I called the same day my card was charged, they said I had 14 days to cancel my subscription or would be charged the full amount. ( for the sample they sent me) I asked to speak to a supervisor, one did not exist. I pleaded for a full refund, but they kept offering me more deals, but never a complete refund. I remember reading where someone else offered to mail back the unused unopened product and they would give a full refund. I called back again. 877-834-7170, return address: PO Box 41542

St. Petersburg, FL 33743. Cassandra stated they would allow a one time exception and refund my full amount $98.41. I requested a RMA number, which they emailed me along with the instructions to return the item. They received the product on Oct. 9th , 2015,which I confirmed with USPS. I sent Cassandra an email requesting my refund and attached a picture of the USPS confirmation. Today, I receive an email back stating: Joan,

Per system records we have received and confirmed your return. However, due to the fact that our product was returned back to us opened you are not eligible for a refund.

Thank you for contacting Bellafleur Customer Support

This is a blatant lie. I never opened the box or product. Which now I could not prove. I called back today, the customer Service person opened my file and read back to me the same email. I said to him, how can you or I prove the product was u opened. First, he offered a 60% refund, then an 80% refund, after more begging pleading he gave me a refund for the $98.41. I am like a dog with a bone, I was relentless to get my refund, but; I was calm the entire time. I did lose the shipping and the FREE SAMPLE, but that was a blessing to get back my refund. This company whatever it's real name is a SCAM. The BBB could not find there name from their phone number or product names, they sell many of theses miracle cure products. The only Corporate names I could find where the ones I listed in the review Title. Please don't support any of these products or companies, they make a living by taking advantage of people like myself and you. Don't give up your efforts for a full refund. Please read the fine print and terms and conditions.

Disclaimers and T&C below:

Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Bella Fleur Wrinkle Reducing Cream have not been scientifically substantiated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Click to see our Clinical Study, Trylagen, and Argireline to find evidence of a test, analysis, research, or study describing the benefits, performance or efficacy of Bella Fleur Wrinkle Reducing Cream based on the expertise of relevant professionals.

Please send me a 30 day supply of Bella Fleur Wrinkle Reducing Cream. I will be billed S&P $4.95 today. With the 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, I just have to call within 30 days of receipt and then have 2 weeks to return the products to avoid additional charges. If I keep the products, I will be $98.41, 14 days following the day of the order. Then unless I cancel, I will continue to receive a new 30 day supply every month for just $98.41 per shipment which will be billed to the card I provide today. By clicking the "Rush Order" button, I authorize Bella Fleur to charge my card for each shipment as described above. Local and State sales tax may apply. I can call customer service at (866) 887-2978 at any time to cancel Monday-Friday 5:00am to 1:00am EST and weekends from 10:00am to 5pm EST. My 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee covers every shipment of Bella Fleur

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 11 #1143090

I just ordered this as it was offered to me as a sponsorship to promote this cream. Actually, a different name but it is the same company. I was a little hesitant of ordering it but I thought I'd give it a try. However, after reading your review, I will send it back. I just review it today but I do not want to take the risk of being charged that much money. It's ridiculous.

Dec 03, 2015 #1073200

Had same in uk ripped off for £91:91.they don't reply and no money back don't use its rubbish and not worth hassle.ripping off disabled customers ridiculous and immoral

Nov 07, 2015 #1060051

Same jar 19.92 + free shipping on amazom
Bella Fleur Skin Care Cream 1oz/30 ml
Price: $19.92 & FREE Shipping

Oct 27, 2015 #1054315

Hopefully this company will get what is coming to them. I want my money back and one day I know I will.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bella Fleur. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bella Fleur.
Filing a new complaint about