Bella Fleur - FRAUD!!! Deliberately misleads you and then bilks you!

54 of 109 Bella Fleur reviews

Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only).In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on my credit card.

I called customer service and they said that I had agreed to a 14 day trial and agreed to pay for the full jar if I didn't "cancel" by the end of the "trial period". I read things very closely before I purchase and I would never have agreed to these terms. I saw no "actual" price and I wouldn't spend $100 on skin cream anyway. When I asked to see the agreement I was directed to a page with just those terms listed.

I still don't believe I saw them when I ordered, let alone agreed to them. I just don't do that. When I called I was very firm and they said that although they would credit me back 50% if I didn't dispute the charge with my bank. They said all they had to do was show that I had agreed to the terms and I would get nothing from my bank.

It was 50% or nothing. I probably should have asked her to wait while I got my bank on the line, but "hindsight...". I told them that I would not officially dispute the charge (fraud), but I would talk to my bank about it. She was just a kid and had to keep running to her supervisor when I kept accusing them of fraud.

I told them I would accept the 50% refund, I wanted my account terminated (get the confirmation # and the CSR name and location). I also told her that I would out their fraudulent business on any social media platform I could find. I also said that I was going to "talk" to my bank about it. I am also contacting the site that had the original offer on it.

As you can see from these comments, many have fallen into this trap. All we can do is be very nasty (threatening fraud) to get some of our money back and warn others.

Hit social media!This is a trap!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• This is a total scam
    • Horrible experience
    • Big charge i received after 14 days it should hav
    • Customer service
    • Does not want you to dispute charge with your bank

Reason of review:
Bella Fleur Wrinkle Control Cream Pallet
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #763802

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bella Fleur? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
54 of 109 Bella Fleur reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 12 #1184054 Sanford, Maine, United States

you can find th same stuff for 5 bucks on ebay so you dont need to go to scam companies like Bella Fleur

Jun 27 #1178395 Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, United States

*sigh* not a fraudulent offer, these kinds of deals are all over the place. You could have read the fine print. They are entirely legal.
They prey on the GREED of the consumer, as you expect a great value for far less than you are willing to pay. If it were so miraculous a product, didn't the free (plus s&h) part of the offer give you a -single- moment for pause.
And said familiar site... I'll lay 10-to-1 odds it was facebook or Instagram. Some people will fall for anything.
Hey, I know a Nigerian prince that needs some help...

0 1 Reply

Apr 18 #1146458

I had the same exact thing happen to me. The way it sounds it was probably the same co. The only difference was with mine I found there was also a magazine subscription added to my order that was a food or dining , in no way related to my order & best of all the cost was $200 a year(not). I managed to get a refund minus the make up co $36 dollar process & handeling fee of the magazines in wich they had nothing to do with. Learned my lesson real quick & found that not everything they sneak in is not in writing or verbally relayed to you. So beware.

Jan 27 #1101856

I am going through the same thing right now. I am in need of an address to return the product so I can show proof to my bank so they will get the money back from them.
Does anyone have an address for this despicable company?

Jan 18 #1096855

I just had the same thing happen to me with the same company. They didn't offer me 50% back like they did with you. They said all they could do was cancel my next order. I also read everything before I sent for the trial size and never read anywhere that if I didn't cancel within 14 days that it would cost me $98.41. I went into my bank account and when I seen the charge of $98.41, I immediately called them to fight the charge. Needless to say the guy, Evan, who I spoke to told me there is nothing I can do about the charge. I told him there was no *** cream out there worth $100 and he said I should've read the fine print. I hung up on him but I am not done with this company screwing all of us over like this! You said you were going to post about them on social media. Did you? I am going to put it on Facebook so none of my family or friends get screwed over by them.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bella Fleur. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bella Fleur.
Filing a new complaint about
×