100% full Not resolved

I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95.

When I called about this, the person was rude and gave me the run around, when I was emphatic and demanded my money be refunded, I was hung up on.

I called back and got another robot who gave the same spiel.

Finally I called my credit card company who not only got me a refund, but blocked them from charging me again.

I also reported them to the BBB; don't fall for them, and if you have had an experience like mine, call your credit card company or bank and report them for the frauds they are!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of bella fleur cream from Bella Fleur and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Bella Fleur to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bella Fleur for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bella Fleur?

Comments