I fell for their offer of a 30 day supply for $4.95, received the product, and then a surprise, my credit card charged $59.95.
When I called about this, the person was rude and gave me the run around, when I was emphatic and demanded my money be refunded, I was hung up on.
I called back and got another robot who gave the same spiel.
Finally I called my credit card company who not only got me a refund, but blocked them from charging me again.
I also reported them to the BBB; don't fall for them, and if you have had an experience like mine, call your credit card company or bank and report them for the frauds they are!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bella Fleur Wrinkle Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "SCAM - BEWARE!!! I ordered a FREE trial of the Bella Fleur wrinkle control cream and I did agree to the terms AS WRITTEN on the confirmation form. QUOTE:..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Hi, my name is Aziz. I'm calling almost 1 months, but no one call me back. I'm try to cancel my bill. I don't want pay anymore. Can you help..."
- "I have a 2008 town and country Last Friday 12/12/2014 I went down to my garage to bring my kids to school, when I opened the garage my car had..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."