Knoxville, Tennessee

Bella Fleur does not state that the above mentioned products are on a trial basis and you will be charged almost $100 after a 2wk period of time.When I called to cancel "Mahogany" was snotty and rude and would not cancel until I stated that I had turned them in for fraud...

They will not provide me a return address to ship the products to.

Extremely poor customer service and fraudulent business practices.

Buyer beware.Product itself was average, but I would never pay $100 for a product that works no better than a mid grade Walgreens product.

When I received the package in the mail yesterday it contained an package inventory, but no receipt, which definitely implies they are knowingly charging people without consent and are trying to cover their tracks.

Review about: Bella Fleur Sample.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bella Fleur?

Comments

You are absolutely correct! Same thing happened to me. RIP OFF!!

I agree.I did the same thing but turned my credit card charge into the fraud department and cancelled my card and had to get a new card.

I don't like that they aren't totally upfront with the consumer at the start.Bad business won't recommend them.

Wow, was thinking of buying It to