State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Bella Fleur Cream Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 6 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bella Fleur in Dallas, Texas - Never been so cheated in my life!

1.3
nto any of their "free trial" *** Got offered a "free" sample in exchange for just paying shipping. Turns out there was a lot of fine print that they glossed over and 15 days later I found a bank statement saying that I owed them $200+ for the 2 measly 1.5 ounce creams that we received and that we got put onto a subscription based service to keep paying for more at the same rate! Immediately canceled that god awful account to prevent getting charged more but was out of luck trying to return the creams. Apparently the "fine print" said that the creams were only for a 14 day trial and afterwards we would be charged $200. Unfortunately we fell prey to this scheme and I could find no way to refund this mistake even though we didn't use any of their product. I imagine they sold their souls to Satan, bathing in the thousands of dollars they rake in from innocent hopeful folks who were unfortunate enough to stumble upon this god forsaken mess.
Review
Service
Bella Fleur Cream Free Trial
Cons
  • False advertising
  • Hoax
  • Scam
Reason of review